- Downloadable Printable PDF file
- 37 pages
- Full color (though you can print it in black and white, if you want)
- Print as much or as little as you like
- Undated, so you can use it year after year
- Access to all updates/revisions/future version releases
- (Nothing physical will be mailed to you)
This PRINTABLE PDF, full-color garden planner has everything the homesteader gardener needs to plan, track, and manage a productive food and flower garden. Print as much or as little as you would like! Includes printable sheets for:
- Clarifying your garden goals
- Writing your plant and tool wishlist
- Keeping detailed observations of what happens in your garden
- Calendar sheets to plan, track, and manage your garden and life activities
- Seed starting and Transplanting logs, so you don’t lose track of what plants you started when and where you put them!
- Monthly and Seasonal Task Managers to help you keep on top of your most important gardening tasks
- Gridline and Dot Plot sheets to help you plot out your perfect garden plot, from raised beds to Back-to-Eden to traditional row gardening!
- Inventory sheets to track everything from soil amendments to seed packets to pests and remedies
- Budget sheets, so you spend your gardening dollars wisely!
- Plant cards, to keep track of your favorite plants so you know how to best care for them in the years to come!
- Note sheets for writing out your gardening thoughts, observations, and narrative sketches of your garden year!
Don’t just plan and keep track of your garden — make it a personal experience!
Your completed garden planner will be an invaluable resource to you as you look back at it over the years to spot trends and progress.
“My previous garden attempts were okay, but using a planner made it easier to actually remember what I’d done and what actually worked or not. Now I can go back to previous years to see what happened and make a better gameplan with this year’s harvest!”
Make this year’s garden the most bountiful ever with the Homesteader’s Complete Garden Planner!